Colossians 3:16

Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God - Colossians 3:16

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sovereign Grace Sale Ending Soon!

I know, I know.  I promised a Part two of why I gave the blog this name.  But February is coming to close end, so I wanted to make a plug for the annual February sale at Sovereign Grace Ministries.  Their books, cds, and even MP3s are on sale for a good price.  SGM is one of the few resources that I really like in terms of producing good, doctrinal songs.  While I don't hold to all of the same doctrines, the major ones are the same.  Again, with anything, we should measure the content against Scripture because God's word will never lead us astray.  A few CDs of theirs that I really like:

1. Songs for the Cross Centered Life
2. Valley of the Vision
3. Sons & Daughters

Anyways, go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment